Tuesday, February 17, 2009

3 Days of School

This week is going to be amazing. Only 3 days of school and NO DANCE!! I get a week off!! I don't know what I'll do with my free time though. Today I went for a run and read The Shack. Jeez that book is sooo depressing. It's good though and I love a good book(um...who doesn't?)

Anyway, this weekend didn't turn out exactly the way I planned but it was pretty good. I was in the car for a total of 10 hours this weekend reading, eating, and listening to my iPod. You know what I don't understand? Why do people eat when they're bored? I do that all the time and then you feel like a sumo wrestler after the chow down, even though you weren't really hungry in the first place. Whatever, I'm young. I'll break the habbit when I start to gain weight. So, as it went, I actually didn't get to go to Chicago because it was some 21 degrees outside. There was no way my family and I were going to walk downtown in that weather. I think we're going over spring break because there's some tulip festival in the Spring. Anyway, the baptism was good, and little Leah is THE CUTEST baby on the planet. On Saturday I went to my uncle's school (he's a teacher and basketball coach) to play in the big gym. My cousins and I played with the mats and I fell and got a huge bruise on my butt. Ouch... 

The waterpark was pretty fun too. Our neighbors stayed in the room next to us and we swam  and went in the hot tub alot. On Friday night we pretty much chilled in the room and listened to our iPod's while the adults went out. It was pretty fun to hang out with them again. 

So, overall good weekend. Even though I didn't get to hang out with any of my friends from L.A., I think it was pretty fantastic. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had alot of fun in WiscOnsin, its too bad you couldnt go to Chicago. That would have been cool. Oh well glad you had fun

    Tay

    ReplyDelete