Friday, March 6, 2009

Stress...

Honestly, this week has been the worst week of my life. I don't know what to do. People at dance don't care anymore and SIMUN was completely stressful.

Ok, so the reason dance was so awful is because, like I said before, they honestly don't care anymore. Do you realize how completely awful that is? I know this is going to sound really cheezy but they don't have the passion anymore. There, I said it. What about me? What am I supposed to do? I moved from Wisconsin to this? I honestly miss my home more now than ever.

SIMUN. Wow. Stressful. My country was the Czech Republic, which, can I just say, was a completely neutral country. I never had any opinion whatsoever because I was always neutral. I loved listening to other people debate but I really wanted to get involved. All I really could do was host peace talks and supply peace troops. Boring... I tried my best though and, I don't know, hopefully I got a good grade.

-Sarah Deeter

2 comments:

  1. wow it sounds AWFUL!haha i luv u! awww u miss ur OLD home! then if u were still ther u would've never met me! now u made me cry!:-( bye chaka!

    ReplyDelete