Sunday, February 15, 2009

DANCE=LIFE

Anyone who knows me will be like "She's obsessed with dancing! You can never hang out with her or do anything! But I know she loves it and I don't think she will ever change," which is true. I guess they know me too well. Yes, dance is my life (hence the title) and yes, I'm pretty sure it will NEVER change. I love my friends and sometimes I wish I had a few minutes to myself but that's not like me to sit around and do nothing. I'm not kidding you, I would go CRAZY if I wasn't a dancer or doing something else like a sport or whatever. But, if you've ever met me, I'm not really the sporty type. Basketball...nope, I have no hand-eye coordination. Soccer...I would trip all over the place. Volleyball...are you kidding?! That sport is designed to break your wrists! I think track is the only sport I was good at. Yupp...I tried it in 7th grade. I was a good sprinter and I was pretty beast at the 200. And then I tried out in 8th grade but that was before I found out that meets were on Wednesday. Oops...that's my biggest day in my week for dance. Anyway, I would totally go for that if I didn't dance. So, yeah that is the reason why this blog is called DANCE=LIFE...because it does. And by the way, if dance were any easier it would be called FOOTBALL...(Sorry Mr. Fielder...believe me...)

1 comment: