Friday, May 29, 2009

HELP !

Good afternoon everyone...not really. I mean would it be offensive if I asked why in the world girls don't understand the meaning of "talk to me?!" It's insane...boys...stay away from girls for as long as possible. We're just a bunch of drama creating, pushy, overbearing, maddening, and crisis prone people. All we do is spin our little webs of mischief behind the scenes and love you to your face. No one can admit they are mad! For heaven's sake be mad! Throw a hissy fit so I know how you're feeling and at least attempt to fix the problem...

Ok now that my tantrum is over I'll continue...Girls aren't all bad. We're good at...hmm...wow I can't really think of anything...that makes me sad. Well if anyone thinks of anything please help me...we girls would appreciate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment